|Language:||English • Français • Deutsch • Русский • 日本語 • Nederlands • Polski • Norsk (bokmål) • Español|
- Player movement is controlled via the WASD, Arrow keys, or by right clicking and dragging the mouse pointer in a certain direction.
- Holding shift while moving will cause the player to run.
- Holding CTRL or Z while moving causes the player to sneak, making the player slower, quieter and hence more difficult to detect (see also combat stance below).
- Holding right click over a piece of furniture while moving will drag it with you.
- Holding CTRL or Z will put the player into a combat stance with whatever weapon is equipped in the main hand. Pressing the left mouse button will then use the weapon.**Note** This is also how you 'attack' doors to break them down
- To aim at a specific area hover your mouse over the area desired and click the left mouse button to attack where your crosshair is pointed.
- The longer you hold CTRL or Z, the more damage you deal to the target
- While in combat, you must click on your target in order to hit it.
- Items can be eaten or consumed by Left-Clicking and Dragging on the Heart icon below your inventory box.
- The Right Mouse Button clears the item you are currently carrying with your cursor.
- Pressing the Space Bar will open up your inventory.
- The Mouse Scroll Wheel will cycle through your inventory.
- Holding CTRL when placing a stack of items into a container will drop the entire stack.
- Double clicking the Left Mouse Button on an item in a container will add it to your inventory.
- Highlighting an item and clicking the Left Mouse Button on the black rectangle with a arrow in it will transfer the selected item in the opposing container. 
- Pressing R will load/unload the magazine of a held pistol.
- Holding R will add bullets to a held mag.
- The currently equipped items can be assigned a hotkey with Ctrl+Shift+ [1-9] Then Clicking the equipped item. The equipment can then be switched quickly by pressing [1-9], this will cause you to attack with the equipped weapon.
- Pressing ESC will cause dialogue between characters to be entirely skipped.
- Pressing Q will cause a shout from the player, stopping nearby NPCs and drawing zombies near.
- Left-Clicking on an NPC while in close proximity to them will give the player the option to either talk to them or ask them to follow the player.
- While pressing CTRL / Z, the Mouse cursor will allow you to face different directions
- The left mouse button is a context specific button and will vary depending on what it interacts with, such as picking up items, opening and closing of doors, windows and curtains.
- Pressing P will pause the game.
- Pressing M will mute the the Music.
- Pressing U will randomize your characters appearance and clothing. This may be a bug.ninja!
- Clicking on the death screen will restart the game.
- You can remove Wooden Planks off a door or window by first equipping the Hammer on the 1st or 2nd inventory slot, then dragging and clicking it over the selected barricade.
- To destroy walls, door frames and other props, first equip the Sledgehammer on the 1st or 2nd inventory slot, then drag and click the Sledgehammer on the select prop.
- If press G a couple of times ingame lighting will change to simple cubic (or back)
- Pressing "E" will activate a general action if available (ex. Opening a door)
- Holding "E" will activate the "follow up" to the general action (ex. Going through a window after opening)
- Rapidly pressing "E" will make an "urgent action" and will make your character take drastic measures (ex. Smashing a window with his/her arm)
- When constructing walls, fences and similar objects, press R to rotate the object before placing it.
Time Display & Quests
- The blue digits in the upper-right is the current Time, Day and Month of your game. Time is displayed in 24-hour format.
- Clicking on the Quest Manager button will open up a list of your current Quests.
- Clicking the PAUSE symbol will pause the game.(Keyboard shortcut is P)
- Clicking the PLAY symbol with resume the game. (Keyboard shortcut is P)
- Clicking the Fast-Forward arrows or the Clock icon will Fast-Forward time at different speeds.
- Pressing and holding Enter or Return will speed up time 10x.(Note : Not working in v2.0q)
Orientation Control & Zoomed In Mode
- Clicking on the crossed arrow symbol(left icon) will change the orientation direction to Isometric mode. Instead of going directly Up with the W key, players will move up-right and so on with other keys.
- Clicking on the pink & blue square with cursor symbol(right icon) will zoom in the camera.(Note : Currently very buggy in v2.0q)
- This function expresses how you feel toward other NPC characters. Simply click on the emote of your choice to switch "moods". Will probably determine if you are Friendly, Neutral or Hostile. Different moods result in different dialogues.
- ↑ As of version 0.2.0r RC2: The arrow that allows quick item transferring between your inventory and a container is placed at the wrong side.